Schoology How-to Tutorials for Students and Parents
Schoology iPad (iOS) App
The Schoology iPad (iOS) App Navigation Menu allows you to quickly navigate to each essential location on the Schoology App. Tapping the navigation menu in the top left corner of the screen gives you immediate access to:
- Your profile (tap your name)
- Account Settings
You can switch between the two views by tapping the clock icon or the tile icon at the bottom of the Home screen.
Recent Activity Course Dashboard
Visit the Schoology Mobile App Help Center for more specific information and how-to guides.
Below are some how-to videos
Schoology Web Version using Safari or Chrome
On the right-hand side of the header, you'll find:
- Search — Search people, courses, and groups.
- Calendar — View your master calendar with the course, group, and school events.
- Messages — Send a message, and view your sent and received messages with other Schoology users.
- Notifications — View your most recent notification
At the bottom of every Schoology page, the new footer includes the following:
- Language Selector — Use this menu to set the language of your Schoology experience.
- Support Center — Access the Support Center to view your Support Contacts and/or support options, as well as links to the Schoology Help Center and Community forums.
- Schoology Blog — Navigate to our blog, the Schoology Exchange.