Free high school student-athlete physicals will be offered July 22 and 29, 2020
- Student-athletes should enter the school on their own to keep the number of people in the area to a minimum. Parents should wait in their car. If you are needed, you will be called and instructed on the next steps.
- Student-athletes should have their PIAA physical packet with SECTIONS 1-5 COMPLETELY FILLED OUT AND ALL SIGNATURES IN PLACE. Not doing this could result in your son/daughter not being able to get their physical completed that day. Physical forms can be found here.
- Student-athletes should also bring a signed QVSD Athletics COVID-19 Waiver. Click here for the waiver.
- Student-athletes are required to wear a face covering.
- Student-athletes should enter the school from the rear bus doors and then go through the next set of doors. There will be “X”s on the floor to mark where you should stand. Please proceed to the next open “X”.
- Please do not show up before your scheduled time. We need to ensure that we are maintaining proper social distancing at all times.
Cross Country (Boys/Girls)