Director of Communications
News and information regarding Quaker Valley School District is available from a variety of mediums:
- www.qvsd.org: The district's website offers news and information as well as an online calendar, menus, policies, and a staff directory.
- Monday Memo: The district's weekly newsletter provides each school's news and activities. Access the Monday Memo from the 'Quick'Links' icon on the district's website. (The Quick Links icon is the button on the top right of the homepage, that has an image of a link)
- QV eLink: The district regularly sends news and information – including the Monday Memo – via an email news service. Subscribe or update your email address and preferences by selecting “QV eLink Sign-up" on the district's website under 'Quick Links' (The Quick Links icon is the button on the top right of the homepage, that has an image of a link.) Individuals may subscribe multiple email addresses in order to receive information at home and at work.
- Blackboard Connect: The district's automated calling system is used in the event of emergencies and/or cancellations. The system uses contact information provided to PowerSchool. Update your contact information by contacting your school office.
- Facebook: Receive Quaker Valley information in your news feed by “Liking" Quaker Valley School District on Facebook.
- Twitter: Quaker Valley also distributes news and information through the use of Twitter. Follow the district on Twitter by visiting: http://twitter.com/quakervalley. Followers can set up their preferences to receive Tweets via text message.
- Instagram: Search for quaker_valley. Instagram is a fun and easy way to share photos from our schools and classrooms.