QV Sports Hall of Fame
The Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame honored 2018 inductees with Hall of Fame weekend September 21-23, 2018. The inductees include the 1991 Boys’ Soccer Team, contributor Jim Crable, and three athletes: Dickie Lee, Class of 1967, Kelly Collins, Class of 1978, and Nathan Liberty, Class of 2001.
The Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame is an independent division of the Quaker Valley Athletic Department. The organization is a self-sufficient operation that relies on private contributions to fund activities, which include a banquet and a Hall of Fame weekend. The goal of the QVSHOF is to honor individuals and teams that are representative of the great accomplishments and heritage of Quaker Valley athletics.
Nominations are now being accepted for the Class of 2019 and will close on May 15. The Class of 2019 will be announced the week of June 10. The highlights for the 8th annual Hall of Fame weekend include the introduction of the QV Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2019 during the Quaker Valley football game on Friday September 27. The weekend festivities would conclude with the Hall of Fame induction banquet on Sunday September 29 at the Sewickley Heights Golf Club.
2019 Important Dates
- February 1- Acceptance of nominations
- May 15- Close of nominations for the Class of 2019
- Week of June 10- Announcement of the QVSHOF Class of 2019
- August 5- Hall of Fame banquet tickets available for purchase
- September 27-29- Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame Weekend
- Friday September 27- Reception and introduction of the Class of 2019 during the Quaker Valley football game
- Sunday September 29- Hall of Fame Induction Banquet at the Sewickley Heights Golf Club
Nomination forms are also available in the high school main office.
Attach completed form and email to: email@example.com.
Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame
c/o Quaker Valley Athletic Department
625 Beaver Street
Leetsdale, PA 15056
If you have any questions, or would like to provide sponsorship support or to help with the Hall of Fame Weekend, please contact co-chairmen Mike Mastroianni or Gene Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org.