QV Sports Hall of Fame
Tickets are now on sale for the QVSHOF Induction Banquet. The Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame Weekend will be celebrated on September 21-September 23. The Induction Banquet will be held on Sunday, September 23 to honor the Class of 2018. The banquet and induction ceremony will be the culmination of the Hall of Fame weekend for the Quaker Valley School District. Below is a tentative schedule of events, and ticket and sponsorship forms.
The Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame is an independent division of the Quaker Valley Athletic Department. The organization is a self-sufficient operation that relies on private contributions to fund activities, which include a banquet and a Hall of Fame weekend. The goal of the QVSHOF is to honor individuals and teams that are representative of the great accomplishments and heritage of Quaker Valley athletics.
Nominations are now being accepted for the Class of 2018 and will close on April 30. The Class of 2018 will be announced the week of June 11. The highlights for the 7th annual Hall of Fame weekend include the introduction of the QV Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2018 during the Quaker Valley football game on Friday September 21. The weekend festivities would conclude with the Hall of Fame induction banquet on Sunday September 23 at the Sewickley Heights Golf Club.2018 Important Dates
- February 1- Acceptance of nominations
- April 30- Close of nominations for the Class of 2018
- Week of June 11- Announcement of the QVSHOF Class of 2018
- August 6- Hall of Fame banquet tickets available for purchase
- September 21-23- Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame Weekend
- Friday September 21- Reception and introduction of the Class of 2018 during the Quaker Valley football game
- Sunday September 23- Hall of Fame Induction Banquet at the Sewickley Heights Golf Club
Nomination forms are also available in the high school main office.
Attach completed form and email to: email@example.com.
Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame
c/o Quaker Valley Athletic Department
625 Beaver Street
Leetsdale, PA 15056
If you have any questions, or would like to provide sponsorship support or to help with the Hall of Fame Weekend, please contact co-chairmen Mike Mastroianni or Gene Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org.