Congratulations to QVHS athletes, who won the Trib HSSN 4A Cup for 2017-2018.
“The 2018 Quaker Valley WPIAL and PIAA football championships are why high school sports are still the most pure and enjoyable forms of athletics. We are extremely proud of how our QV football team represented our school and community and they are forever a part of one of the best high school sports stories in many years," says Director of Athletics and Activities, Mike Mastroianni.
- 18 of 21 sports qualified for playoffs
- 2 State Champions –Boys Soccer and Football
- All 8 Fall Sports qualified for the playoffs
- 1 WPIAL Champion-Football and 6 Teams advanced to WPIAL or WPIHL Championship
- First WPIAL & PIAA Football Championships in school History
- First regular season Undefeated Boys Basketball Regular Season(23-0) in school history
- First PIAA Wrestling medalist in school history
“The QV fall sports teams really kick started our school year highlighted by our boys soccer and football teams winning two state championships within weeks on the same field in Hershey. The excitement and energy generated by both state championships was felt in the school and community the entire school year," adds Mastroianni.