Mr. John Demkowicz
Supervisor of Transportation & Custodial Services
Administrative Assistant, Facilities, Maintenance & Transportation
Mrs. Gerri Miller
Monark Student Transportation Corp.
Please contact the transportation department with any district busing questions. Concerns regarding student behavior on buses should be discussed with the school’s principal.
Quaker Valley School District uses Monark Student Transportation for all student transportation needs. Please visit their website for more information.
Bus change requests
Parents requesting permission for their child to ride a bus other than the assigned bus must provide advanced written permission to the school’s administrative assistant. Such requests are to be made for emergency situations only.
Bus safety reminders
- Arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled arrival.
- Wait for the bus in a safe place – well off the roadway.
- Enter the bus in an orderly manner and promptly take a seat.
- Follow the bus driver’s instructions.
- Remain in the seat while the bus is in motion.
- Keep head and arms inside the bus at all times.
- Keep the aisles clear at all times.
- Be courteous to the driver and other passengers.
- Be alert to traffic when exiting the bus.
- Pets and other animals are not permitted on buses.
- Projects/instruments too large for a student’s lap are not permitted.