Tickets are now on sale for the QVSHOF Induction Banquet. The Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame Weekend will be celebrated on September 27-September 29. The Induction Banquet will be held on Sunday, September 29 to honor the Class of 2019. The banquet and induction ceremony will be the culmination of the Hall of Fame weekend for the Quaker Valley School District.
Below are our Class of ’19 and the tentative schedule of events.
Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2019
2006 Boys’ Hockey -TEAM SELECTION
2006 & 2007 Girls’ Varsity Tennis -TEAM SELECTION
Justin Hughes - ATHLETE- Basketball
Darren Rogers - ATHLETE- Football
Catherine Stewart - ATHLETE-Tennis
Friday September 27
- 5:30pm-6:30 pm - Hospitality Tent for all friends and family at Quaker Valley High School –Chuck Knox Stadium
- 7:00pm – Quaker Valley Football Game vs. Keystone Oaks
- Introduction of Quaker Valley Sports Hall Of Fame Class of 2019 between the 1st & 2nd quarter of football game.
Saturday September 28
- Free Day – Enjoy and connect on your own!
Sunday September 29
- 10:30am – Sign in Sewickley Heights Golf Club
- 11:00am – Quaker Valley Sports Hall Of Fame Induction Banquet- Brunch/Sewickley Heights Golf Club
- 2:00pm – Tentative Conclusion to Banquet
Please take the opportunity to congratulate the inductee(s) and support the Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame by purchasing an ad in the Banquet Program. Please order your banquet tickets as soon as possible. Seating at Sewickley Heights Golf Club is limited. We do not want anyone excluded from sharing in this event.
Should you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Athletic Office at 412-749-6007. Thank you.
Visit the QV Sports Hall of Fame page for the banquet ticket and sponsorship order forms.