Mr. Richard Hollein, Librarian
Ms. Debbie Schurman, Library Clerk
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
OUR DIGITAL LIBRARY PAGE HAS MOVED TO SCHOOLOGY
TO ACCESS OUR RESOURCES STUDENTS CAN GO TO SCHOOLOGY
LIBRARY MEDIA COMMONS COURSE
JOIN SCHOOLOGY - QVHS Library Media Commons
COURSE CODE: ND86N-PX822
PARENT AND COMMUNITY ACCESS: SEND AN EMAIL TO HOLLEINR@QVSD.ORG
What every student, parent and educator needs to know about research.
Quaker Valley School District uses the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 10th Edition as a guide to documenting and citing sources for all school projects - written, electronic, artistic and or any other works.
Academic integrity is the responsibility of all educators, students and parents. Using a formal process to provide documentation of work with parenthetical citations and a bibliography / works cited is the first step to understanding the principles of ethical research.
Quaker Valley subscribes to NoodleTools for all students.
Students can access the NoodleTools APP from their QVMail account
NoodleTools provides innovative software that teaches students and supports teachers and librarians throughout the entire research process.
The school librarian is always willing to review all final papers and projects and give help and assistance.
- Search intelligently
- Assess the quality of results
- Record, organize and synthesize information using online notecards and outlines
- Format your bibliography in MLA, APA, or Chicago/Turabian style
- NoodleTools helps you manage all of your research and school projects from the time you register to the time you graduate.
- The account stays with you from K-12. Store all of your project resources.
- Works in collaboration with Google Docs
- Electronically SHARE with a Mentor or Teacher
- Please be careful to choose the MLA, 7th edition format guidelines for any of the following online tools.
- Bibliography Tutorial PowerPoint
NoteCard / Outline Tutorial PowerPoint
eResearch - using QVHS Library Digital Resources
Home or device access requires a password - Send an email to email@example.com for the password.
HINT: Username and Password are typically the school mascot
A few of our Digital Resources are accessible here:
High School Library Web Catalog
Gale Resource Center Databases
ASKHere PA - 24/7 Online Reference Chat