Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022 to register for the 22-23 school year (Fall 2022). Please click here to access the Kindergarten Registration instructions.
New Student Registration - Grades 1-12
NOTE: Registration for grades 1-12 for the 2022-2023 School Year (Fall 2022) will open March 28, 2022. Please follow the same instructions below on or after March 28th.
For students entering grades 1-12 for the current 2021-2022 School Year, registration is done online and is a two-step process:
1) Submission of Required Documents and
2) Completion of an Online Registration Form
Please read all the instructions below.
If you have any questions about the registration process or if you wish to enroll your student but are a resident of another school district, please contact 412-749-3617 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Quaker Valley School District will admit non-resident students from other school districts subject to the conditions in the Non-Resident Tuition Info and Application.
If you are a family in housing transition or a student staying temporarily in someone else’s home or living on your own, please call the District registration office at 412-749-3617 to personally assist you with your school registration. You have certain educational rights under the McKinney-Vento Assistance Act.
You will have the option to submit all or some of the required documents as an attachment when you complete the Online Registration Form. If you wish to submit documents with your Online Registration Form, please have a jpeg or pdf file ready at the time you begin. Otherwise, you may email the supporting documents to email@example.com after completing the Online Registration Form.
For your child’s registration to be complete, you must submit:
- Child’s Proof of Age: Copy of Birth Certificate or passport
- Child’s Proof of Immunization: A physician’s statement/record of immunizations. If you do not have copies of your child's records, your doctor's office may fax the records to 412-749-3601. For more information about required immunizations, view the School Immunization Regulations. If your child’s immunizations are not current, s/he will not be permitted to attend school.
- Proof of Residency: Acceptable documents include a utility bill (gas, electric, water, cable) and/or valid PA driver’s license. If you are new to the district and do not yet have these documents, a signed lease or sales agreement will be accepted at the time of registration. If applicable, you may complete the Certification of Residency
Additional required documents as applicable:
- Students in grades 6 through 12 cannot be scheduled for courses without a current transcript and/or report card.
- High school students who enroll after the start of their 9th grade year from another PIAA school and wish to play sports must meet PIAA eligibility requirements. A proper transfer requires that parents complete and sign the PIAA Transfer Waiver Request Form
- Joint or Sole custody--A copy of a custody agreement indicating joint or sole custody.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
The form takes about 20 minutes to complete and is best done on a laptop or desktop computer. The link below will direct you to the InformedK12 site where you will enter your name and your email address. Click the blue box that says "Go To Form" and complete the form. For information that is marked "required" that does not apply, you may enter "NA." If you wish to upload any Required Documents with the form, there is a blue “Attachments” link at the top of the page.
A blue "Save Progress" button is located in the upper right corner of the form if you cannot complete it in one sitting. Once you have completed the online form, click the red rectangular button that says "Submit Form."
We will receive the form at District Office; you do not need to print the form. If you have any questions, please contact 412-749-3617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.