Please contact Diane Hess at 412-749-5095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your child in the Quaker Valley School District. This will ensure that your records are processed as efficiently as possible and minimize wait times for busy families.
Registration appointments are conducted at the District Office, located at 100 Leetsdale Industrial Drive, Leetsdale, PA 15056. District Office is located in Building 100 - Suite B. map/directions
From the light at the Sewickley Bridge (Route 65 and Broad Street, Sewickley), proceed north 2.7 miles. Take the ramp access on the right, then turn left over Route 65 and down the other side of the ramp. At the stop sign, go straight. Make the next right onto Leetsdale Industrial Drive. Go to the third complex entrance on the right (approximately 0.2 miles). The sign is marked QVSD Administrative Offices. We are located in Building 100 - Suite B.
2019-2020 New Student Registration
Students in Grades 1-12
To begin the 2019-2020 registration process, click here to complete the Grade 1-12 Registration Packet. Enter your full name and email then choose “Go to form” to complete the online form. You do not have to complete the entire packet in one sitting, you may save your progress at any point. When you are finished completing the packet, choose “SAVE COMPLETE.”
If you have a child entering Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year, contact Diane Hess at 412-749-5095 or email@example.com. A 2019-2020 registration packet will be sent to you.
All Students (K-12)
After you complete the online registration form, you must submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate, immunization records, and your proof of residency. These documents must be submitted in person to Diane Hess, Student Information Specialist, at the Quaker Valley School District Office located in Leetsdale, PA. map/directions Please contact Diane Hess at 412-749-5095 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to stopping by the District Office. This will ensure that she is available when you arrive. A formal appointment does not need to be scheduled.
- Proof of Age – The child’s birth certificate, passport, or baptismal certificate.
- Proof of Immunizations – A physician’s statement/record of immunizations. For more information, click on the “School Immunization Regulations” (below). If your child’s immunizations are not current, they will not be permitted to attend school.
- Proof of Residency – Acceptable documents to establish residency include a utility bill (gas, electric, water, cable) and/or valid PA driver’s license. If you are new to the district and do not have these documents yet, a signed lease or sales agreement will be accepted at the time of registration. (If applicable), you may complete the “Certification of Residency” statement (below). A utility bill and/or valid PA driver’s license must be submitted later.
Additional required documents:
- (if applicable) The student’s transcript and/or report card. (Students in grades 6 through 12 cannot be scheduled without a current transcript and/or report card.
- (If applicable) Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association, Inc. (PIAA) Form – High school students who enroll at QVSD after the start of their 9th grade year from another PIAA school and wish to play a sport at QVHS must meet PIAA eligibility requirements. A proper transfer requires that parents complete and sign the PIAA Member School Athletic Transfer Waiver Request Form (below)
- (if applicable) A copy of the custody agreement indicating shared or sole custody.
Non-Resident Registration Forms
The Quaker Valley School District will admit non-resident students from other school districts subject to the conditions listed on the forms below:
Once the non-resident application is accepted, complete the 2019-2020 Registration Instructions as listed above, with the exception of providing proof of residency.
Kindergarten Round Up
Kindergarten Round Up for the 2020-2021 school year will be held February 18-21, 2020 at Edgeworth Elementary School. registration info
Prospective kindergarten students and their parents or caregivers are urged to attend Kindergarten Round Up. This event is generally held in February each year. Children who will be five years old on or before September 1 can be registered for kindergarten during Round Up.
Kindergarten Round Up provides an opportunity for parents and children to lay the groundwork for a successful kindergarten experience. Parents or caregivers and prospective students will meet a kindergarten teacher for preliminary readiness screening and tips for working with students before and after school begins; an assistant school nurse to record immunization and health information and answer questions about individual health problems in the school setting; the registrar to collect enrollment documents; a parent representative to discuss parent/school partnership and opportunities for parent involvement; and a librarian to advise on book selection and fostering an appreciation for literature.