Global Scholars Program
The Global Scholars Program is offered to students in grades 9th-12th grade at Quaker Valley High School.
Students who enroll in the program have an opportunity to:
- explore global issues in-depth and hear from experts in the field.
- discuss and debate global issues with students in the United States and from other countries.
- actively participate in global simulations, seminars, book clubs, to name a few.
- hear of scholarship opportunities to travel abroad.
- learn of global careers and the needed skills.
Students also have an opportunity to earn a “Global Scholars Credential.” See the "Credential" link below for more information.
For more information about the Global Scholars Program, please contact:
Mrs. Jennifer Matthews