Osborne School Counselor
Mrs. Leah Lindenfelser ON LEAVE 17-18
School Website: view
Christina Wawrzyniakowski, Substitute School Counselor (17-18)
An Elementary School Counselor is:
- A certified, specially trained educator at the Masters level.
- A member of the school staff who helps all children.
- A resource person for parents and teachers.
- A person who helps children to understand themselves and others.
- A counselor who helps students work through problems and learn coping skills.
An Elementary School Counselor helps with:
- Academic struggles
- Anger management
- Family illness
- Friend problems
- New student orientation and acclimation
- Organization and study skills
- Social skills